The town was founded in 14th century around the mines to silver and lead ore.
The castle is situated in the upper part of village and was build by Jan Hartvin in year 1672.
Other important monument is the church of St. Martin. This is the architecture from year 1803 and has interesting tower. The origin of the church is dated in 14th century, but it was destroyed and it was rebuilt in 19th century.
The surrounding of Jindrichovice is looks like as under mountain location, brook Skrivan called also Javoricky or Oborsky looks like river Vydra at Sumava.
Dam Tatrovice has 26 ha and is well known recreation resort in the summer time
Rotavske varhany is basalt rock and it is natural monument. Rotavske varhany is situated near the village Jindrichov.